How Summit Moving is Addressing COVID-19
As an essential service provider, Summit remains open to assist you in this challenging environment.
We take safety seriously, both for our employees and for you. We are following CDC and DOH guidelines and taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and partners:
- Sanitation products; including latex gloves, soap, sanitizer, masks and disinfectant have been distributed at our facilities. Although supply has been limited, the inventory of supplies and sourcing is reviewed regularly and we are doing everything we can to source supplies and resources.
- All team members are required to wash hands with soap multiple times a day.
- We have increased cleaning frequency at our facility and sanitize work spaces and equipment.
- We have asked all staff to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain social distancing (6+ ft.) with clients and each other.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are, in any way, feeling unwell.
- We are making available online video surveys in lieu of on-site visits.
We also ask our clients to consider the health and well-being of our moving professionals by:
- Making soap available to the crew in bathrooms and, as available, hand sanitizers.
- Rescheduling services if any member of the household/organization is feeling unwell.
- Refraining from shaking hands with the crew and maintaining appropriate social distance from crew members (6 ft.).
- Washing hands throughout the day and wearing their own gloves and masks as available.
- If they wish, they may offer additional PPE materials for the crew to use.
- Sanitizing door knobs and surfaces prior to the crew’s arrival and after their departure.
Our priority is to protect the well-being of our team and the communities that we serve. Additional precautions may be taken as necessitated, and we will continue to revise our policies as required.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:
> PH: 330-633-3633